- Email This Seller
Not only is Never Enough Auto and excellent online source for your aftermarket needs, but we're also a fully stocked, fully staffed retail store as well. If you're in the area, please stop in. If you're not - that’s fine, drop us an email or give us a call - we can't wait to help you either way.
Never Enough Auto is not another faceless internet company. We're a company of enthusiasts that work on our vehicles just like you. We use what we sell and we know the parts. We're involved with our online community as well as our local company. We work on our local municipals vehicles (fire trucks) and donate our time to local events and fundraisers. Once a year you'll even find us sitting on a seat at our local community's festival dunk tank. The owner of NEAA is also the local Chamber of Commerce President.
Never Enough was opened in February of 2002 by Brad Vlastuin. Selling neon tubes out of the back of his Toyota Matrix at local hangouts, he built a name for this company by serving customers unselfishly by providing superior customer service. We don't play games with customers and we always put ourselves in the customer’s shoes before making any decision. We are automotive enthusiast and consumers just like you. We now work very hard at offering my customers the best prices possible on the best products possible. Never Enough Auto is a company large enough to save you a ton of money, but small enough to deal with customers on a personal level. That is something we take a lot of pride in.
We don't want you to just place an order - we want to start an equally satisfying relationship with you. We want to outfit your current vehicle, and the next, and the next.
Toll Free: 877-609-6727 360 South Maple (M37)
Local: 616-636-8856 Grant, MI 49327
- Returns Policy
-Part must be returned in new and resellable condition. Installed or modified parts will be rejected.
-Refund will be minus the original cost of shipping the item to the customer (regardless of advertised "free shipping")
-Returns due to being ordered wrong or buyers remourse may be charged a 20% restocking fee
-Returns due to an error by NEAA will not be charged restocking fees or original shipping. Depending on the situation a return label will likely be sent to you as well for the return of the incorrect part. This will be determined by NEAA's Returns Department.
-Many items must be returned to the manufacturer depending on the situation. This may create addional delays that are out of our control.
-Returning a part does not automatically qualify the item as a valid return. If it is deemed the part is not in resellable condition or under warranty situations the item is not deemed as defective, it may be the responsibility of the buyer to pay for the return shipment of the rejected return/exchange/warranty.
-Defective, Damaged or Warranty situations - if the part arrives DOA or damaged, please contact us as each brand has its own special requirements
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.