- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk was developed to meet the needs of our unique leather shipping and handling business. Our company works with makers of fine leather products; their products are sent to us for quality control services, special preparation and handling needs, repairs, and shipping. Our methods and our products have, without exaggeration, been successfully used on tens of thousands of leather items. When you buy a bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk you get the same excellent product that we use....and, you will get the same excellent results!
Just as milk is a primary nutrient for so much of animal and human life, so Chamberlain's Leather Milk is for all things leather. Those who buy our products tend to be people who own quality leather items (leather furniture, luxurious auto interiors, leather briefcases, purses, luggage, etc.); and, they tend to be people who know how to take care of their good stuff. This is how it is with quality leather goods: the leather needs to be cared for in a particular way and in regular fashion for it to look its best and last for years to come. Chamberlain's Leather Milk was created for just this purpose! Made from natural, leather-nutrient-rich ingredients; concocted from natural oils and conditioners, plus a few highly classified mystical properties....Chamberlain's Leather Milk will feed, strengthen, and beautify your leather goods. Try it on your leather coat and matching goloves, or your motorcycle gear....we even have something for your hunting boots! Start Milking Your Leather Today!
- Returns Policy
Customer Refund/Happiness Policy
It is our goal to have happy, satisfied customers! If you purchase something from us, and you are truly disappointed...we really want to know about it! In this unlikely event, please contact us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. We will do everything possible to get to the bottom of the problem and try to keep you as a happy customer. Please try to be reasonable about complaints and refund requests; the following examples represent some instances where product warranty was not allowed:
1) Water Protectant #3 used on lighter shades of leather ignoring the warning "this will darken your leather."
2) Product returned, half full, after 32 years.
3) Customer's slacker offspring misinterpreted meaning of 'LeatherMilk' and used it on his cereal; this had a negative effect on the cereal product, and caused some temporary stomach discomfort.
4) Product container damaged by customer's dog, cat, fish, or guinea pig.
5) Customer contaminated all natural CLM by allowing it to come into contact with inferior chemical leather care products from our competitors resulting in a science project gone bad.
6) Product container damaged by customer with severe OCD from excessive tightening/loosening of cap.
7) Very famous female customer, based upon speculation that our products contain collagen, injected CLM into her lips, resulting in a soft and full effect, but also displaying a somewhat leathery texture.
Please contact us with your questions and concerns, and we will always make every effort to help you!
Cancellations are permitted anytime before you receive the product.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.