- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Frank's Great Outdoors was founded in 1945 by Frank and Margaret Gorske. Frank's Great Outdoors (Originally named "Frank's Bait and Tackle"), maintained its status as a small bait shop selling live bait and a small amount of tackle until its expansion in 1973.. Frank and Margaret's objective was simple: provide a high quality product at a reasonable price, and possess the knowledge and skills necessary to demonstrate advise on, and explain the use of ALL of their products.
We've Grown Since Then. . .
Frank's Great Outdoors has answered its customer's demands for more high quality goods and services with the construction of a 30,000 sq. ft. retail store, that houses products in departments such as fishing, hunting, marine electronics, clothing, cooking, and gifts.
Broad Horizons. . .
As Frank's Great Outdoors continues to grow and expand, it's owners and personnel will operate with the same principles and ideas that Frank and Margaret instilled in 1945.
Frank's Great Outdoors, now under it's third generation of Gorske ownership, will continue to employ knowledgeable staff and personnel that will assist you, the customer, in making the best purchasing decision for your outdoor recreation.
A Dedication to Quality, Friendliness, and Knowledge. . .There are two reasons that customers continue to call upon Frank's Great Outdoors for all of their outdoor recreational needs:
The staff at Frank's Great Outdoors is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Why? Simple. The staff at Frank's Great Outdoors USE what they sell. They know what's best because they've USED it. Their first-hand experience is what enables them to recommend the best products to you, the customer -- with 100% confidence.
The vast range of products and services that Frank's Great Outdoors offers covers all aspects of hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation. Also, if Frank's Great Outdoors doesn't have what the customer needs, they will strive to get the product FAST!
Thanks For Stopping! ! !
Thank you for your interest in Frank's Great Outdoors! Please browse our site and contact us with any questions, comments, or order inquiries.
- Returns Policy
Products must be unopened and unused. Defective products must be handled through the manufacture per manufacture's warranty.
Original shipping will not be refunded, and buyer is responsible for return shipping.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.