SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
From newbies to hard core experienced RC hobbyists, we cater to those who appreciate radio controlled models that excel in detail, scale, and performance at realistic prices. The Atomik product line includes radio controlled motorcycles, cars, trucks, buggies, rock crawlers, boats and all kinds of RC parts and accessories. All the products we seller are supported by our highly acclaimed "We Have Your Back" style customer service we first developed through Venom, our sister company that specializes in rechargeable batteries and the chargers that power them.
Atomik's home base is in Rathdrum, Idaho in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. The dedicated team of Atomik RC employees are just like you – we love to work hard and play hard; it is our goal to provide the highest level of products and service based on our small town principals of treating every customer like family.
Impeccable Products – Realistic Prices - Unbelievable Service
- Returns Policy
All products are inspected and adjusted individually before leaving the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults.
General Warranty Policies
Atomik products are warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of 30 days* from date of purchase for all electronic components and 90 days for all non-electronic components. If a component is defective or was not correctly made, Atomik will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the item free of charge. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, crash damage, modifications, failure to perform routine maintenance, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. *Please refer to the Venom Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan for warranty information pertaining to Venom™ rechargeable battery packs.
Venom Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan
We are so certain of the quality of our battery line that we offer a Venom Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable battery packs. Venom will, at its discretion, replace defective batteries free of charge within a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchanged for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our policy.
Bias Battery Limited Warranty
Bias warrants this product to be free of material and workmanship defects when new. This product has been checked for proper functionality and inspected before leaving the factory.
All Bias batteries are warranted against the following:
1. DOA (Dead on Arrival) cell or pack
2. Swollen or puffed pack upon arrival
3. Loose or broken solder joints, wires or plugs on arrival
If any component is faulty or was made incorrectly, Bias will at it’s sole discretion repair or replace it free of charge within 14 days of the original purchased date.
All Bias products must be registered on the Atomik RC website to qualify for warranty support. Atomik RC is the ONLY Authorized Service Center for Bias brand batteries. Please go to www.atomik-rc.com and click on the customer service tab to register your products.
A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any products returned for warranty service. Please visit Atomik RC’s website at www.atomik-rc.com service for complete warranty instructions.
Atomik assumes sole responsibility for our products; therefore, dealers should not be involved in any warranty issues. All warranty claims are to be directed to Atomik Customer Service.
Before returning any defective product, please contact Atomik Customer Service by submitting a support case here to receive a Return Authorization Number. A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any product returned for warranty work.
Release of Liability
Atomik, it's affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any Atomik product. In purchasing a Atomik product the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.