- $699.00 –
- $11.19 Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
- $625.00 –
- $33.99 Shipping
- $1,409.00 –
- $23.99 Shipping
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Rugged Notebooks empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Rugged Notebooks to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes.
The complete suite of Rugged Notebooks solutions range from mobile computing to security and rugged systems and more. As a result of its commitment to R&D, and quality control, Rugged Notebooks supports reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement.
Our mission at Rugged Notebooks is to provide rugged portable computing at an affordable cost to private and public sectors such as Public Safety, Oil & Gas, Utilities, insurance, mining, or any light as well as heavy industrial applications where robust portable computers are a must to have. This goal is met through series of programs offered exclusively by Rugged Notebooks such as buy-back, trade-in as well as a line of fully refurbished Panasonic Toughbooks restored to factory's standard by trained professionals.
Why Rugged Notebooks:
Rugged notebooks has been a leading and a global provider of military computers, military laptops, military PDAs, and military tablets such as Getac B300, Getac X500, Getac V100 and Getac V200 for the past 15 years.
Rugged notebooks entered the health care market in 2010 with the addition of Motion Computing tablets such as the CL910, J3500, C5T and F5T. Also this year RNBS launched the GD Itronix line of GD6000, GD8000, GD8200, GD3080 and GD3015 as well as the Panasonic new and certified refurbished Toughbooks such as CF31, CF19, ToughPad, CFH2, CFH1, CF30 and CF29 to the law enforcement, EMS and fire departments.
In the other categories such as semi-rugged laptops, semi-rugged notebooks and semi-rugged tablets, RNBS offers the durabook product line. Whatever your budget, application or needs are, RNBS can meet the toughest and the most demanding requirements in the field. In addition to a versatile and a vast product line, Rugged Notebooks offers a reliable and dependable customer service with on-line RMA request process and updated shipping track for prompt delivery.
Our trained team of sales professionals walk you through various options based on your budget and applications to insure you receive the best solution for your needs.
Contact RNBS professional today at toll-free 866-278-4433 to receive a quotation and information on our latest state of the science products.
Advantage of Buying from Rugged Notebooks:
Life time free technical support by Microsoft A+ and Network+ certified System Engineers
One stop shop from pre to post sales support
Product knowledgeable Sales Team across various products and platforms
Vast Inventory of Rugged Mobile Solutions and Toughbooks
- Returns Policy
Whether your rugged device is still under warranty or needs out of warranty service, the technicians at Rugged Notebooks are here to assist you should your rugged device be in need of repair.
Out of Warranty Repair items will be charged a $100.00 diagnostic fee in the event the customer decides not wish to proceed with the quoted repairs. Customers are responsible for payment of parts, labor, and return shipping and handling charges.
An RMA number will be issued to you by email after we receive the submission of the form.
Please put the RMA number on the top of your package and insure your package. Rugged Notebooks will not be responsible for lost and damaged package during shipping.
Please ensure that you backup any critical data and applications in the event the technician needs to either reformat, reimage, or replace the hard drive. Toughbook Depot will not be responsible for lost or damaged data during repair.
Unless you previously purchased upgraded service options, you are responsible for shipping RMAs to Rugged Notebooks for repair. In-warranty repairs will be returned via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground Service at Rugged Notebook's expense for domestic shipments unless out-of-warranty repairs are performed. International both way shipment costs, freight charges and duties/tariffs are the responsibility of the Original Customer/Purchaser and will be invoiced accordingly whether in or out of the warranty period. All others can, at their discretion, pre-pay for quicker return shipping utilizing UPS, FedEx, DHL or the United States Postal Service (USPS).
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.