- Email This Seller
In 1891, Albert Samuels started a business where honesty and caring for his customers was important as the quality of jewelry he sold. Today, more than a century later, we at Samuels remain committed to the same level of excellent customer service, guaranteed quality and a passion for fine jewelry.
- Returns Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
Merchandise that has been special ordered, customized or custom made including class rings and engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged. Any certificates or special documentation must accompany any return or a restocking fee may apply.
Watches must be in original condition (unaltered and unworn). All packaging, instructions and warranty documents must accompany any return or a restocking fee may apply.
Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made at the time of purchase. Refunds for items originally purchased with a check or cash in excess of $100 will be made by a check issued from our corporate office within 21 days of the return. Items charged will be credited to the same account to which the purchase was charged.
All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
90-Day Exchange Policy
You are also protected by our 90-day exchange policy. Within 90 days of original purchase date you may exchange your purchase for another item.
Merchandise that has been special ordered, customized or custom made including class rings and engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged. Any certificates or special documentation must accompany any exchange or a restocking fee may apply.
Watches must be in original condition (unaltered and unworn). All packaging, instructions and warranty documents must accompany any exchange or a restocking fee may apply.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.