- $39.99 39.99
- $31.99 –
- Save: 20%
- $9.29 Shipping
- $59.97 59.97
- $49.99 –
- Save: 17%
- $5.99 Shipping
- Email This Seller
AFINIA, a division of Microboards Technology LLC, is a leader in specialized printing solutions. Our twenty-year history includes leadership in disc duplication and labeling and, most recently, 3D Printing.
The AFINIA 3D printer has rapidly become one of the most well-known products in the desktop 3d printing space because of its ease-of-use, low price point, and remarkable output resolution.
Afinia emerged as a leader in desktop 3D printing when named “Best Overall Experience” over 15 manufacturers in Make: Magazine’s “Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing”. The review hailed the AFINIA as a stand out, naming it “one of our favorite 3D printers”, and pointing out that “straight out of the box… we printed some of the best-looking examples of the challenge prints.” The review concluded with the high praise that “the AFINIA offered the best printing quality with the least amount of effort”.
The AFINIA H-Series can print a part or model up to 5” x 5” x 5”, with a resolution of 150 microns (6 thousandths of an inch). The AFINIA’s 3D printer software imports .STL files, created with CAD/CAM software or downloaded from a growing number of online libraries. It then automatically generates the support material that a design requires. The AFINIA H-Series connects to a PC or Mac with a USB cable and stores the print job so laptop users are free to unplug the USB cable and go about their business. The Afinia 3D printer uses high quality, inexpensive plastic filament that is available in more than 20 different colors.
More information can be found at www.afinia.com, Facebook, Twitter or by phone at 1.888.215.3966.
- Returns Policy
Defective Product being returned for credit or replacement must be shipped to Afinia freight prepaid and in the original packaging within thirty (30) days of the original invoice date, and must include all accessories, manuals and packing materials. RMA numbers issued by Afinia will be valid for fifteen (15) days following the date of issue. Defective Product returned for repair must include only the item(s) to be repaired. Afinia will not be responsible for the return of non-defective accessories or other material after completion of any repairs of defective Product. Afinia will not be responsible for any damage to the Product not covered by Warranty prior to their return to Afinia.
Non-defective Product returned to Afinia for credit must be shipped to Afinia freight prepaid and in the original packaging and must include all accessories, manuals and packing materials. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee will be charged for all non-defective Product returned in good condition within thirty (30) days of original invoice date. No refunds will be made for Product returned after thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. RMA numbers issued by Afinia will be valid for fifteen (15) days following the date of issue. Afinia will not be responsible for any damage to the Product not covered by Warranty prior to return to Afinia and will not refund or credit a customer for any freight paid to return the non-defective Product. All decisions regarding any refund or return will be made by Afinia at their sole discretion.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.