Fommy began selling products online in 2003 when BlackBerrys had just started inching their way into mainstream America. The phone manufacturers were on the verge of making some really cool devices but one thing sorely lacking was availability of accessories. We knew there were lots of people looking for gear for their various phones & devices but there wasn't one common place to get it.
The Fommy.com name came up when we were bouncing around ideas for 'me and my mobile' and the name just stuck. Ten years later here we are ... catering to the niche market for wireless devices - which currently includes cell phones, smartphones, tablets, and e-books. We've got it all; cases and covers, screen protectors, Bluetooth, headsets galore, speakers, Vehicle mounts and on and on.
We source new products daily to keep up with trends but will also offer you all the tried and true favorites. Our goal is simple. To make fommy.com a one-stop shop. Since everyone in your family or company doesn't have the same exact phone (and we don't expect you to) we are proud to offer everything under one roof.
Bottom line, you have an abundant choice when it comes to product variety and we always do in-house quality testing. So, have a browse, and if you like what you see, tell your friends too. We've managed to grow and gain a solid reputation in great part due to word of mouth. Of course, happily we've gotten our share of awards from Inc 5000, Better Business Bureau, and Houston Business Journal, and write ups in the Wall Street Journal and Houston Chronicle, among other places. However, every day our focus is on you, the customer, and providing the best customer service possible.
Oh, by the way our shipping & distribution, customer care, sales, and marketing all take place from our headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas (a Houston suburb) ... and of course, we're biased and think Texas is the best state in America to live, work, and play.
- Returns Policy
Moftware values its customers and ensures that all return requests are handled with extreme care. Our ‘customer friendly’ return policy lets you process refund/replacement requests quickly and with ease.
i. Merchandise to be sent for return/exchange must be sent back with original packing. Boxes, manuals, and warranty information (if any) must be intact.
ii.The completed Return Form with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany the merchandise. NOTE: Packages with incomplete Return Forms or without RMA# will not be processed.
iii. RMA numbers for domestic orders (within USA) are valid for 2 weeks. RMA numbers should be clearly marked on return packages so that they are identified for return processing. For international orders, the RMA#s are valid for 1 month. NOTE: Returns sent after the RMA expiry date will not be processed. Customers will need to obtain a new RMA#, if product is still within warranty period, to process return/exchange.
iv. We recommend customers to use a traceable system for sending us their return package. Moftware will not be responsible for any delay or loss of package in transit.
v. Please clearly mark the reason(s) for return on the Return Form so that we may serve you better in the future.
vi. Under no circumstances will returns for software be processed once the installation key has been sent to the customer.
vii. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases, unless the product is determined to be broken or if there is a manufacturer defect.
i. Defective or damaged merchandise can be replaced within 30 days from date of invoicing. All such products will be examined by our technical team and if found to be broken/defective will be replaced.
ii. The exchanged/replaced product will be shipped FREE through Super Saver Shipping mode. Please consult a Customer Service Representative if you would like an upgrade on shipping mode (for an additional charge).
i. Moftware has a 30 day refund policy from the date of invoicing.
ii. All open box refunds are subject to a deduction of 15% of product price or $5 (whichever is higher) for handling & restocking charges. *Charges not applicable if product is broken/defective.
iii. Original shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.
Bluetooth products are accepted for a refund only if they have never been opened and if you are returning within 30 days from the invoice date. Without exception, there is no refund/exchange available for open box Bluetooth products. This disclaimer also includes all carkits. In addition, we cannot recommend procedures and/or installers for carkits nor can we accept returns for any merchandise that cannot be installed after the package has been opened. It is the responsibility of the customer to work out installation for the carkits purchased through our websites.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
In the event that your product may be defective, please contact the manufacturer directly from this link www.fommy.com/manufacturer-support.htm. A product must be diagnosed "defective" by a member of the Technical Support Staff at the manufacturer. Once it has been diagnosed, please ask for a case number and contact our customer service department for a RMA#.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.