- Email This Seller
Based in Southern California, Aquatic Life LLC manufacturers an assortment of gardening and aquarium equipment and supplies; including light fixtures, lamps, RO/DI systems, pumps and filter media. Emphasis is placed on product design, quality and customer care. To learn more about Aquatic Life, visit www.aquaticlife.com.
Aquatic Life’s Aquarium Light Fixtures are The Most Modern, Efficient, and Reliable Available: In fact, we are so sure of the quality that we offer a Limited Lifetime Repair Policy on all our light fixtures. The policy applies to any light fixture manufactured by Aquatic Life for consumer use and even includes fixtures that were purchased used. This is in addition to Aquatic Life’s standard 12 Month Limited Warranty and lasts for the lifetime of your light fixture, provided your light fixture is not beyond repair. A light fixture will be considered beyond repair if the cost of replacement parts exceeds the cost of replacing the light fixture. Aquatic Life will perform all labor to repair your light fixture FREE OF CHARGE. You must pay all charges for Parts and Shipping.
- Returns Policy
HOLD ONTO THE ORIGINAL BOXES AND PACKAGING.
Specific product warranties can be found in the back of the product’s operating manual. Product manuals are available at www.aquaticlife.com.
For non-warranty returns, merchandise may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Merchandise must be new (never used) and in perfect condition with original packaging. In order to keep our prices at their lowest, we charge a 15% restocking fee and any original shipping and processing charges will not be refunded. Items returned without an RMA number may be refused or delay processing of your credit.
We do not accept returns for used or assembled products. We do not sell used products and you will not receive any used or refurbished merchandise from us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.