- Email This Seller
Joe Knows, Inc. is a manufacturer and retailer of high quality electronic components and electronics development kits. Our mission is to produce the best products and do so at a price point that is affordable to all buyers. Our primary focus is to develop and produce products that customers can count on to do the job right the first time and continue to add value well into the future. In today's market quality has gone by the wayside in favor of ever lower prices. We're committed to bringing back the quality seen in products decades ago at a price competitive in today's global marketplace.
- Returns Policy
Every product that is sold by Joe Knows Electronics, LLC is guaranteed to be free from defects and will be replaced upon request for a period of 90 days. A refund will be provided for a product returned for any reason within 30 days. Products purchased on Newegg and submitted for a refund will have a restocking fee of 5% withheld from the refund amount.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.