- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Source One Auto Parts sells factory excess and/or obsolete auto parts. We DO NOT sell rejects, "factory seconds", or any parts that do not meet manufacturer standards unless stated in the listing/ad. Some parts may have minor blemishes or damage, please read the description carefully.
Most of the parts we sell are Original Equipment (OEM), in other words, the exact part that was placed on your vehicle when it was built. These parts are the BEST available for your vehicle and have been tested to meet every standard the manufacturer has set forth.
We offer the same parts at a fraction of what other sellers charge due to how we buy and sell. We buy large quantities of auto parts (by the trailer load) and without warranty. The manufacturer is willing to discount these parts because of size of the purchase and the fact they will not ever have to replace the part.
Source One Auto Parts makes no representations or warranties; expressed or implied, on any products we sell. We do, however, GUARANTEE that every product is in working condition (or the condition stated in the listing/ad) for 30 days from the date of the purchase. For more information regarding our policies, please feel free to contact us via Newegg messages or at 269-343-3323.
- Returns Policy
Our goal is to have every customer get what they ordered as described in the listing the first time every time, but in the event there is a problem we offer a very flexible return policy here at Source One Auto Parts. We accept returns and exchanges for damaged, defective, and incorrect (by fault of customer or Source One) merchandise. All damaged, defective, or incorrect merchandise must be reported to Source One within 30 days of the original invoice.
All returns must be authorized by Source One Auto Parts. To request authorization, contact us by calling 269-343-3323 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Source One will issue a full refund or will exchange the item within 10 days (much less in most cases) upon receipt of defective product. A 10% Restocking Fee will be applied on all returns.
Incorrect merchandise must be returned in the same condition that it was received. If the condition of a part has been altered from the way it was received, we will not be able to issue a refund. This includes alterations or damages incurred attempting installation, noticeable markings from being mounted, programming of items that require a VIN to be tagged to them, etc.
Source One Auto Parts guarantees every product we sell is in working condition (or the condition stated in the listing/ad) for 30 days from the date of the purchase. Due to the complexity of today's vehicles, and the expertise required to properly install some of their parts, in the event a part is believed to be defective Source One Auto Parts may request written documentation (on letterhead) from the installer which must be a licensed repair facility or Dealership stating the product is defective.
We are happy to exchange damaged, defective, or incorrect (by fault of Source One Auto Parts) merchandise, and we will cover any associated shipping costs. Incorrect merchandise must be returned in the same condition it was received. We may request pictures of any damaged, defective, or incorrect merchandise before we will authorize a return. We will ship your replacement upon receiving your returned merchandise.
It is important you make sure the item is fully inspected for damage/defects prior to installation. Please report any damage or defects to us as soon as possible, as we are unable to cover any installation or associated costs. Any items deemed defective will be exchanged depending upon availability. If the item is no longer available a refund or credit will be issued for the defective part.
The shipping service used to send replacement parts will be determined at the discretion of Source One Auto Parts.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.