- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.For returns only, please have seller name and RMA number ready when you call the number listed above. For other inquires, click “Email This Seller” button above.
Launched in November 2012, DealMyth features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in 5 countries, and soon beyond (read: Space).
Our company philosophy is pretty simple: we treat our customers the way we like to be treated. That boils down to a few key things:
We sell stuff we want to buy. A great price is only half the battle - it's also got to be a great product or service. Between our top-rated business partners and unbeatable prices, you should feel comfortable venturing out and trying something new - just because it's featured on DealMyth. We want DealMyth to be an addiction you can feel good about.
No BS. We really want you to love DealMyth. "Gotchas" and buried conditions that sour the experience are a terrible way to accomplish that goal. We want each DealMyth purchase to feel too good to be true, from the moment you buy to the day you use it. If there's anything unusual about a deal (e.g. an inconvenient location) we go out of our way to point it out.
Unbelievable customer service. Like you, we've suffered through hour-long "transfer-athons" with customer service departments, or waited days for an email reply to a simple question. If you contact us, we'll do what it takes to make things right - and we'll do it fast. Contact us here, or speak with a human (during normal business hours):
DealMyth grew out of a website called The Point, a website launched in November 2007 that lets you start a campaign asking people to give money or do something as a group — but only once a "tipping point" of people agree to participate. By delaying action until enough people come together to have a real impact, The Point helps consumers, employees, citizens, activists, parents — or anyone — come together and solve problems that they couldn't solve alone.
We came up with the idea for DealMyth as an antidote to a common ailment for us city-dwellers: there's so much cool stuff to do, but the choice can be overwhelming. With so many options, sometimes the easiest thing is to go to a familiar restaurant, or just stay at home and watch a movie. As a result, we miss out on trying all the cool things our cities have to offer. DealMyth makes it simple by offering only the best businesses in your area. And by leveraging The Point's framework for collective buying, DealMyth is able to offer deals that make it very difficult to say no.
While we started DealMyth as a side project of The Point, it's taken on a life of its own.
- Returns Policy
Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Restocking Fee: Yes
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.