- Email This Seller
Founded in 2007, our team has worked to put together one of the largest selections of computer parts and accessories in this country. With over 125,000 parts in stock daily, our commitment to excellence has shone through to our millions of on-line customers. We understand that pricing is a huge concern to all. We have pledged to take the responsibility of pricing our products appropriately.
Our staff, based out of Dallas, TX believes only in the highest end quality parts. With a product line including Creative Labs, Diamond, ATI, Hewlett-Packard, Intel and more, our customers can rest assured that all purchases are backed by CompZilla, as well as the manufacturers we represent.
Service is, and will continue to be, the key to our success. Our dedication and support will make your only on-line store for computer hardware, software, and accessories.
- Returns Policy
CompZilla offers a 30 day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies.
NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Any unauthorized returns or cancellations will be assessed a 30% restocking fee and any refunds are for in-store credit only.
All expired and invalid RMA's will be assessed a 20% restocking fee if approved and processed.
All non-returnable items that are approved for return are to be assessed a20% restocking fee.
CompZilla DOES NOT offer price protection. Please recognize that prices are "as is" after purchase. If products are returned for a price drop issue, all other policies will and should apply.
All products returned MUST be 100% complete and contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.