- $9.99 –
- $2.99 Shipping
- Email This Seller
Super Power Supply(R) is a manufacturer of aftermarket power supplies and computer and networking accessories and other electronics.
- Returns Policy
Please email the seller for instructions for an RMA or return. For faster return processing and support with your purchase email the manufacturer directly email@example.com and reference your invoice number.
Items may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days after invoice.
Most Super Power Supply(R) brand items also include a 1 year warranty period starting after payment is submitted. This warranty covers manufacturer defects causing the item to become nonfunctional in which case a replacement will be sent to the customer with a return label.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.