- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Cameta Camera is a real "brick-and-mortar" full-service camera store and photographic equipment retailer that has been in business on Long Island for over 30 years. Our retail store is located in the town of Amityville, New York, where we have become a long-standing fixture in the community.
Our staff is made up of accomplished photographers and experienced professionals who are extremely knowledgeable about the products we offer and the ever-advancing photography industry. We are constantly striving to evaluate, obtain and offer the newest and most exciting products available, with an unparalleled commitment to customer service.
Cameta is an Authorized USA Dealer for all major brands of photographic equipment. We offer a wide range of Digital and 35mm Film Cameras, Lenses, Flashes and Accessories. We also stock many other types of digital and photo imaging equipment, including high-quality photo printers, film scanners and more.
As Cameta Camera has grown, we have also maintained our focus on the very core of our success... our customers. As of November 2012, we have received over 550,000 positive customer feedbacks, with an over 99% positive rating. On Amazon, we consistently have over 97% positive feedback with nearly a 5-star rating. And locally, we have served thousands of loyal customers year after year, always doing our absolute best to provide incomparable service, support and value.
Cameta Camera is dedicated to bringing you the latest photography gear and value-packed kits at the lowest possible prices. So how do we keep our costs low and provide our customers with great deals?
*We buy in volume direct from the manufacturer and negotiate special pricing from our suppliers whenever possible.
*We actively search for promotions, closeouts, value-added packages and overstocks.
*Our Philosophy is: "Buy smarter, sell for less, and offer the best possible service."
- Returns Policy
Cameta Camera is proud to offer a 30 day return or exchange policy on most items. We will offer a full refund (excluding shipping charges) or exchange for qualifying items returned within 30 days of the order date.
All returns must be pre-authorized through our Customer Service Department, and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received it. All items must be new and in original boxes. In order to be eligible for return, the UPC code must still be attached to the box. All internal packing materials, instruction manuals, BLANK warranty cards and accessories must also be included for any replacement, exchange, or refund.
After receiving authorization from us, please ship your merchandise (adequately packaged) back to Cameta Camera. Please do not write on, or place shipping labels or stickers, on the manufacturer's packaging. All items must be shipped freight-prepaid, and insured for the full value of the returned product(s). Sorry, Cameta Camera cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments. We recommend you keep a tracking number for your protection.
Non-defective items, that qualified for "free shipping" on the original order and are being returned, will have the standard shipping charges deducted from the amount of the refund or credit.
Returns should be addressed as follows:
Attn: Returns Dept.
55 Sea Lane
Farmingdale, NY 11735
For the protection of our customers we also cannot allow returns on all consumables, including but not limited to recordable media such as digital memory (unless unused or defective in manufacture as determined by the manufacturer), film, videotapes, or blank CD/DVDs, as well as batteries, paper, chemicals, ink, bulbs, etc.
Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for personal data (contained on memory cards or recorded on built-in camera memory) or items left in returned merchandise.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Cameta Camera reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restock fee of not less than 15%, at our sole discretion.
Please inspect your purchase carefully. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within five (5) business days from date of delivery. In the event of equipment received which has been damaged in delivery, all shipping boxes and packing material must be retained for inspection by the shipping carrier. After receiving a damaged shipment, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately for instructions at 1-800-991-3350 or 1-631-389-2138 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-5pm and Sun 10am-4pm).
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.