- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Consumer Electronics Internet Retailer
In Business Since 1975
Located in Quincy, Illinois
Your Electronic Warehouse is a consumer electronics store that is a division of 1st in Video-Music World, Inc. The parent company, 1st in Video-Music World, started in 1975 as Music World, a brick and mortar stereo equipment store in Quincy, Illinois. Our founder, Dennis Boudreau, started Music World out of a project for a college class on how to start a small business. After 5 years of selling strictly stereo equipment, Music World began to sell video equipment in 1980 and the company name evolved into 1st in Video-Music World Inc. Making the transition to selling video equipment was the first of many adaptations for 1st in Video-Music World. In 1982, it became the concept store for the first complete A/V system for Pioneer, and later incorporated Video Rental during the boom of the VCR. But 1st in Video Music World’s greatest advancements came about in the mid-90’s. In 1994, 1st in Video-Music world opened its new mega store and took up the name Your Electronic Warehouse. Three years later, Your Electronic Warehouse took its business online as 4ElectronicWarehouse.com and over the last ten years has developed into an Internet Retailer Top 500 company.
We are Internet authorized dealers of every brand that we carry. Being Internet Authorized means that we purchase directly from the manufacturer, offer their warranty and have trained salesmen who are experts on all of their products.
- Returns Policy
Your Electronic Warehouse Return Policy:
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases from Your Electronic Warehouse. In the instance that an item does need to be returned, please follow the steps listed below.
For most items, Your Electronic Warehouse offers a 30-day merchandise exchange policy. All returns require a RA (return authorization) Number.
**Holiday gift exceptions apply.
All items returned for either an exchange or refund must be returned in new condition - as received at delivery time. All equipment should be "bench-tested" prior to installation. Any defective on-arrival product will be exchanged or credited on individual situation (units that have been installed, scratched or abused will not be accepted for credit).
Each product sold by YEW is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer (unless specifically stated otherwise). The complete manufacturer's warranty is included with the product. All warranty terms are determined by the manufacturer. The manufacturer's warranty usually covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. To locate a service center near you, please refer to your product manual.
Wrong Item Shipped
In the case that an item is delivered to you, and it is not the item that was ordered, please contact customer service and we will make arrangements to get the proper item to you.
Damaged/Defective Product Upon Arrival
In the rare event that your item arrives damaged or defective, please call our customer service staff at 1-866-224-6171.
Shipping and Return Policies
Apart from custom orders, all items which are returned in the condition of which they were received will be eligible for refund or exchange. All returned items are subject to inspection and a 15% restocking fee. If a customer attempts to return unacceptable items it will be shipped back to the customer at his/her expense.
All returns for headphones will encure a 15% restocking fee unless otherwise determined.
No goods will be accepted without a RA Number.
Returning a Purchase
Complete the online return process for the RA Number. You can return your items by clicking the “Order Status” tab on 4ElectronicWarehouse.com and filling in the required information. Pack your return securely, in the original package--if possible, and include a copy of your completed invoice. Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing. Write down your tracking number for future reference. It is the customer's choice on which shipping company to use when shipping a product back to us; we accept any carrier.
Once your return is received and inspected by our returns department a credit will be issued to the original form of payment (this process may take up to 72 hours after shipment delivery). Please note, depending upon processing time it may take approximately 7 days for the credit to be reflected on your account.
Please note that shipping fees are not included in your refund amount. On orders that originally received free shipping, the actual shipping charges for the returned items will be deducted from your refund. Exchange items will be shipped to you at our expense.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.