- $249.00 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
ListenUp: The west’s most trusted electronics resource since 1972
- The best products backed by the best support
- eCommerce Division for online sales
- Retail stores in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Albuquerque and Portland, OR
- Custom Division for more advanced home entertainment and automation systems
- Commercial Division for churches, restaurants, offices and retail locations
Walt Stinson and Steven Weiner founded ListenUp in 1972 to provide the very best in sound reproduction. Over the years that goal has expanded to include categories such as high-definition video and advanced automation and control of all other electronics. Today, with a thriving eCommerce Division, stores in Colorado, New Mexico and Oregon plus Commercial and Custom Home Systems Divisions, ListenUp is recognized as a leader in audio. video and control products and systems.
ListenUp has received numerous “Retailer of the Year” awards from national publications, and the company’s Reference Theater (in the Custom Showroom) was the subject of a feature story in Home Theater magazine. In 2009, co-founder Walt Stinson was elected to the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame, one of only a handful of retailers to ever receive this honor.
Whether you’re interested in a single component, whole-house entertainment and automation, or an audio/video system for a church, restaurant, office or retail location, ListenUp has solutions that provide state-of-the-art performance today and are easily upgradeable when the time comes. We’ll make everything simple to operate and enjoy, and we’ll always be here to stand behind our products and our work.
ListenUp is dedicated to high-definition, high-fidelity sight and sound. In addition to a broad range of leading-edge components, we also provide niche audio video products that may be difficult to find elsewhere. Our technical knowledge and outstanding service and support make us a favorite of music and home theater fans everywhere.
ListenUp specializes in high end audio and video serving the music industry for over 40 years -- we make it our priority to offer the best products available and back them up with superior technical knowledge and customer service. Every item that we sell online is carefully evaluated and selected based on quality and reputation. In addition, the vendors and manufacturers we worked with are reknown for excellence, consistency and superior products. In fact, it is our long and strong relationships with high end audio video vendors and manufacturers which allows us to provide access to unique and exciting products with great pricing. Please visit our listenup.com website for more details and information about ListenUp as a company: our history, our stores, demo rooms, and our home, commercial and industrial divisions in Colorado, New Mexico and Oregon.
Technology, training and knowledge are key. Our entire staff - from purchasing agents, to engineers, from installers to warehouse managers keep up to date on the latest in home electronic component and entertainment systems. We hold regular seminars and training sessions and have some of the boldest and most advanced demo rooms in the world.
With over 40 years in business, our success is founded on the most basic business rule: customer satidfaction. Please leave us feedback so that we may continue to improve your experience.
- Returns Policy
100% refund if returned in original box with all parts, accessories and manuals included.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.