- Email This Seller
Idaho Camera, a family owned business serving the Greater Boise Idaho area. Established in 1946 with one downtown Boise store, the company has grown with the Valley to 4 retail stores, a central state-of-the-art digital and film processing center and camera service and repair center.
Service after the sale! Now operated by the second generation, Idaho Camera credits its long-time success to employees with expert knowledge who treat customers fairly, and who consider service as their highest priority!
Idaho Camera represents all major photographic, optical and video manufacturers. Prices are competitive and Service is second to none!
Check out Idaho Camera's services, quality and prices. You will be pleasantly surprised!
- Returns Policy
All returned merchandise must be unregistered, in complete original manufacturer's packaging, same condition as sold, with all items listed on packing slip including accessories, literature, instructions, software, books, documentation, and blank warranty cards.
Equipment (except as listed below): 30 Days.
No returns on:
Underwater equipment once submerged.
Processing equipment once used with chemicals.
Printers once ink cartridges are installed.
Educational tapes and books once opened.
Special Order merchandise.
All consumables, including but not limited to recordable media, film, digital memory, tapes, batteries, paper, chemicals, ink, bulbs, CD/DVDs, etc.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Rules & Policies:
No returns will be accepted without an Amazon RMA # Call 1-877-323-8734. We require returns to be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx for tracking/confirmation purposes. Please purchase insurance from your shipper. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
Purchase price will be refunded less $15.00 (on orders with free shipping) or actual billed shipping charge.
Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 200 exposures.
Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same or manufacturer's equivalent model only.
Not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Idaho Camera reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restock fee of not less than 15%, at our sole discretion.
Please inspect your purchase carefully. Claims for damaged / missing items must be received within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will only be made by crediting the account charged for the purchase. Refunds on returned items which were paid for by Idaho Camera Gift Card will be made only by Idaho Camera Gift Card.
Rebate information is provided for informational purposes only and does not promise or imply eligibility to receive the rebate.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.