- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
- Returns Policy
Any request for product return, whether new or defective, must have a "Return Goods Authorization" must be requested within 30 days of the date of purchase. To get a RGA number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then need to send the product with a copy of the RGA, with the shipment clearly marked with the RGA numbers on the product. Note; do not write directly on the packaging as a re-boxing fee will apply.
New returns and defective returns must come on separate requests. These products must be in new sellable condition. New products don't carry penalties, fees or limits provided they are not damaged in product or packaging. Defective returns are defined as product that is defective in materials and/or workmanship. This product is subject to policy stated by the respective factory. We act as an agent for the factory and are held responsible to act within their policy.
Reasons for Refusal:
1 Special order parts.
2 Electrical parts that have been opened.
3 Replacement components.
4 Wheels and/or tires that have been mounted.
5 Selected products that are defective but require direct return to the factory.
Damaged Product or/and Packaging
Every product(s) returned are assumed to be in new and sellable condition unless the customer Indicates otherwise at the time of submission. Re-boxing fees will be assessed on item(s) received with damaged packaging. This fee may include shipping or other charges levied by the manufacturer. Any product returned in damaged, used or otherwise not in a sellable condition might be returned to the customer or credit given at lower value, at the discretion of Gnarly4x4.com.
Unless previously arranged, refused shipments may incur shipping , delivery charges and , or appropriate fees. Please contact us as soon as you are aware of a cancellation or change in your order. This will enable us to stop a shipment before shipping charges are made.
Shortage Claims & Shipping Errors
Please inspect all shipments carefully upon receipt from the delivery provider. In order to provide the correct parts and or credit due, you must notify a Gnarly4x4.com agent within 1 business day. Any claims of shortage after 1 business day might not be honored.
Goods Damaged During Shipping
Truck freight shipments should always be inspected at the time of delivery with the driver present. Any obvious visible damage should be noted upon signing the bill of lading. After closer visual inspection when unpacking, any claim must be made by the customer to the freight company. UPS shipments; For any lost or damaged shipment, please contact a Gnarly4x4.com agent. We will process the claim for you.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.