- $149.99 149.99
- $135.99 –
- Save: 9%
- Free Shipping
- $272.50 –
- $18.67 Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
- Email This Seller
PC Power & Cooling is now FirePower Technology
On April 19,1985, PC Power & Cooling began operations in a small warehouse just outside of San Diego, CA. Founded by Doug Dodson, a commodity trader and electronic hobbyist, the company's first products were custom fans to cool and quiet computers.
Over the last 25 years, PC Power & Cooling has produced many innovative products including: the first CPU cooler, the first PC heat alarm, the first independently-regulated PC power supply, the first redundant power system, the first NVIDIA-certified SLI supply, the first One Kilowatt computer power supply, and the first power supply with its own certified test report (Turbo-Cool 1KW).
PC Power & Cooling takes pride in its loyal and knowledgeable customer base, its ultra-reliable product line, its professional and friendly staff, and its financial strength.
- Returns Policy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.
In order to receive a full refund, the item must be returned in the same condition in which it was sold. Return shipping charges are non-refundable, and restocking charges may apply depending on the condition of items returned, If you are turn or exchange a product by mail, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. FirePower is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
To return or ecahnge an item, please first obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number by either calling (800) 722-6555 or logging a trouble ticket at www.firepower-technology.com. Once your RMA number has been issued, please send the item including proof of purchase and all original packaging and accessories to:
FirePower Technology, Inc.
5995 Avenida Encinas
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Attn: Product Returns
Marketplace: If you purchased an item from a FirePower marketplace seller and need to return it, please refer to the Seller’s return policies and procedures.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.