Golfetail is family-owned and based in the United States, GolfEtail stands for two things when it comes to golf equipment: Value and Quality.
Our primary goal is to provide you, your family and your friends with outstanding prices on some of the top brands in golf. We began in 2001 to pass along the great discounts we discovered in the market and found our customers asking us for more.
And if there's one thing we value, it's our customers. Over the years, we have made an even stronger commitment by adding a broader product line, a new, larger West Coast Distribution Center, and more employees--all in an effort to serve you better.
It may be somewhat of a cliché to say our goal is your satisfaction, but it’s true! We stand behind everything we sell--no questions asked.
If you purchase something from us and you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we will do everything we can to make it right. If we can’t make it right, we will refund you your money.
GolfEtail's long-term relationship with suppliers is what makes the difference. We only select suppliers we know and trust, ones that consistently provide us with quality legitimate brands at excellent prices.
Through overstocked inventories, liquidation sales, close-out items, demo products, and more, we find ways to pass these savings on to you.
That's why you'll find such great value on today’s newest and hottest products, including deals on big brand names like Adams, Adidas, Ashworth, Callaway, Cobra, Greg Norman, Nike, and TaylorMade. It's our way of making golf everyman's game.
- Returns Policy
To return your purchase, ship the item(s) back to us within 30 days of the receipt of the item(s) and we will refund your original purchase price less the original shipping charge. If your original order received free shipping & the return brings your order below the free shipping threshold, then the shipping charge will be deducted from your return. All returns will be inspected prior to a credit being issued. International customers are responsible for any duties, taxes or fees that are associated to the export or return. Returning an item which does not conform to these terms may result in additional return fees assigned at GolfEtail's sole discretion.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.