- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Killer Motorsports LLC has been in business selling Powersports products since 2003.
Providing the Best Customer Service! Everyone employed with Killer Motorsports is personally involved with the motorsports industry. We only hire people who have a passion for riding, teaching and helping other riders get into vehicles that will fit their needs! Our staff is truly focused on your SATISFACTION.
Our riders and technicians are always available to make sure that Killer Motorsports is your One Stop Shop for all everything you need. If you need stock replacement parts, performance parts, or custom work done, CALL US TODAY. WE DO IT ALL.!!
- Returns Policy
For more terms and policies visit http://www.killermotorsports.com/terms.asp. There you can find all our terms and policies.
Lost or Shipping Damages
If you get a product from us, then you have to let us know about the damage within 2 days of receiving it. Products may not be refused for delivery under any circumstance or you, the buyer, will be responsible for shipping to and from our warehouse as well as return fees and an additional 20% restocking fee. Sometimes a unit will receive cosmetic damage while in transit from the shipping company, 99% of the time it is just a piece of plastic here or there and we will file a claim with the shipping company and send your new parts out asap. Once the product has been assembled, fueled, used in any way, it WILL NOT be allowed for return for ANY reason. If a claim is not filed within the first 48 hours, I, the customer, understand Killer Motorsports does not have to accept the claim and it will be the customers responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company at that point for reimbursement of damages. If the claim is filed in the first 48 hours, Killer Motorsports will file the claim with the shipping company and send any damaged parts needed. If the customer orders a part and the part shows it left Killer Motorsports warehouse, the customer releases Killer Motorsports from any and all liability and/or association if the part is lost during shipping transit. If the part is lost in transit the customer needs to file a claim with the shipping company.
Complimentery shipping only applies to the 48 Continental United States. Complimentery shipping applies to ANY order over $99. Complimentery shipping does not apply to International orders, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. There is an up charge in shipping because it has to go by plane instead of by freight truck. We do not ship vehicles out of the United States.
Returns are simple. If you want to return a vehicle or part, it must still be in the crate/box, in new condition, and be returned within 48 hours of delivery. The customer must pay the freight back, original shipping is not refunded, and we charge a 20% restocking fee.
Products may not be refused for delivery under any circumstance or you, the buyer, will be responsible for shipping to and from our warehouse as well as return fees and an additional 20% restocking fee.
Refunds are not processed until the product has been received into our warehouse and the paperwork has been completed. Once this is done we will issue a refund check.
You can cancel your order within 24 hours as long as the unit or parts have not shipped. There is a 6% cancellation fee per company policies.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.