- Returns Policy
Returning a Product
Important Customer Advice: To prevent any potential problems or returns, it's always best NOT to accept delivery if the carton or packaging in which your product arrives is or appears to be damaged.
How to Return Your Panasonic Product
If the product is damaged, defective or not what you ordered
If you receive a product that is damaged or does not work properly because of a defect, or if the product is not what you ordered, please contact Panasonic by phone at 844-310-6411 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt to request a Return Authorization. A Return Authorization Number and Return Label will be sent to you via email.
Our Customer Service Hours are:
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
When contacting Panasonic, you will also have the option to receive a new replacement product or a full refund in the form of a credit to your credit card account.
Not satisfied with the product you received?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, for any reason other than damage, defect or wrong shipment, simply contact Panasonic within 30 days of product receipt by email at email@example.com to request a Return Authorization.
Please note: At Panasonic's discretion, all opened returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. We do not credit the original shipping cost or pay your return shipping cost. For large products delivered through our White Glove Delivery Service (see Ordering and Shipping information above), we will subtract the costs incurred in coming to your residence or office to retrieve and ship back your return to our warehouse from your refund (if a refund was requested).
Your Return Authorization is valid for 15 days from the day it was sent to you. Your returned merchandise should be in original factory condition and include all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, product warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories.
As soon as we confirm receipt and inspect the product and accessories, Panasonic will issue a credit to your credit card account for the price of the merchandise, minus applicable restocking fee and shipping charges.
Please allow eight (8) weeks for your credit to appear on your account. Returning a product without the proper Return Authorization will delay processing your credit.
If your product becomes defective more than 30 days after receipt, please follow the instructions found in the written Panasonic Warranty included with your product.
Product Return Instructions
To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please have this information handy for your representative when speaking to us directly or when emailing:
Date of order
Ship-To name and address
Bill-To name and address (if different from the ship-to address)
Item quantity being returned
Reason for returning the product
Whether or not you have the original shipping packaging
Please Note: If you have lost your Order Number, call or send us an e-mail and we will be happy to send it to you.
Once we have your product information, we will email your Return Authorization Number and Return Label.
For products originally delivered through our White Glove Delivery service, we will also arrange for pick up at your residence or office.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.