- Email This Seller
iFixit designs and manufactures a line of electronics repair tools for a wide range of devices. Our tools are ideal for the repair weekend warriors and professional fixers alike: easy to use, precise, and rugged. With data from our thousands of repair guides, we've curated toolkits that will help you tackle just about any fix. And all our tools come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Returns Policy
Arrangements for a return must be made within 30 days of the date the order is received.
Returned items that are not defective may be charged a restocking fee of up to 15%, and shipping will not be refunded.
RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Rejecting receipt of a package is considered returning the package without an RMA number.
Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If we are at fault, iFixit will provide a return shipping label and/or (with iFixit's prior consent) reimburse return shipping charges for non-expedited, trackable shipping methods. Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to an iFixit shipping account and not explicitly authorized by iFixit will be billed to the customer.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.