- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Mwave was founded in 1989, and is located in Southern California in the City of Walnut.
Mwave provides users with the highest quality service, which keeps our customers coming back. Not only are we conveniently available through the internet and e-mail for sales and service, but we have toll-free sales and service hotlines where you can speak to an actual live representative, who will give you the personal service you deserve.
- Returns Policy
Mwave.com Refund and Replacement Warranty - Mwave.com offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their own individual manufacturer warranties, as offered by the manufacturer.
CPU / Memory / Refurbished Products
All OEM Processors, Memory, and refurbished computer products carry a 7 day refund policy. 1.
Due to manufacturer's policies, Mwave.com can not accept refunds or returns on All Software, Cell Phones, Game Titles, Retail Boxed Processors, Notebooks, Blank Media and Blank Cartridges, Camcorders, Printer Cartridges, Notebook Batteries, Liquid Cooling Products, , Minolta, QMS, Cisco, IBM, Sony, Intel, Tektronix, NEC and Hewlett Packard products. Defective merchandise can be returned to the manufacturer directly.
We are unable to accept Bulk Items for return or replacement (including but not limited to such items as Air Conditioners, Televisions and LCD Displays 24 inches and larger). Items may be returned direct to the manufacturer for defective replacements. We urge you to examine your product upon arrival to ensure appropriate condition, before signing for the package.
Computer Cases (Chassis)
Due to manufacturer's policies, Mwave.com can not accept refunds on Computer Chassis'(cases) and Supermicro products. Defective Computer Chassis'(cases) and Supermicro products are however eligible for replacements during the applicable warranty period.
Computer Systems built by Mwave
Computer Systems assembled by mwave, carry their own individual manufacturer warranties after 30 days.
LCD Monitor Dead Pixel Policy
There must be a minimum of 7 dead pixels to classify an LCD display as defective and be eligible for return.
However, to take advantage of Mwave.com's return guarantee policy, Customer agrees to comply with Mwave.com's Product Return Procedure a set forth below. Any breach of Mwave.com's Return Policy Procedure will result in the loss of Mwave.com's replacement/return guarantee. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
Product Return Procedure:
To return a product based upon Mwave.com's replacement/return guarantee, you must call or e-mail our Returns Department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Mwave.com will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days in which must be returned to Mwave.com. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Mwave.com. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, un-altered (unworn, if applicable) and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing or altered, Mwave.com's Return Procedure will be breached and Mwave.com will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
Mwave.com will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Mwave.com will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all non-defective returns for refund.
Products being returned for a refund, must be received by Mwave.com prior to 30 days from the original invoice
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.