Polk Audio TL2 Black (Ea) Satellite Speaker
Available separately, so you can build the multiÃ¢â‚¬â€œchannel system of your dreams, or as part of the TL250 5Ã¢â‚¬â€œpack or TL2600 6Ã¢â‚¬â€œpiece system, the TL2 high performance satellite speaker is a top performer in its compact class. It's the same convenient size as the greatÃ¢â‚¬â€œsounding TL1 speaker, but the TL2 features the extended performance capabilities of upgraded components, for a stepÃ¢â‚¬â€œup audio experience.Features
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- Injection molded composite cones, tuned with our Dynamic BalanceÃ‚Â technology, deliver a flatter frequency response with transparency, sharp detail, and the ability to play loud with no strain at all.
- ExtraÃ¢â‚¬â€œrigid steel plates reinforce the beautiful curves of the TL2 speakers, resulting in acoustically inert enclosures free from internal resonances and any audible coloration, for more lifelike audio detail.
- Time LensÃ‚Â technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and midÃ¢â‚¬â€œbass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs nonÃ¢â‚¬â€œparallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- PowerPortÃ‚Â bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact. Adding a PowerPort to a compact loudspeaker allows it to achieve deeper bass, for better blending with your subwoofer, than ever before.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortionÃ¢â‚¬â€œcausing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- HiÃ¢â‚¬â€œGloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotiveÃ¢â‚¬â€œstrength finish that matches today's most stylish flatÃ¢â‚¬â€œpanel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means goÃ¢â‚¬â€œanywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. BuiltÃ¢â‚¬â€œin keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- GoldÃ¢â‚¬â€œplated, professionalÃ¢â‚¬â€œstyle 5Ã¢â‚¬â€œway binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.