Montana Emu Ranch CompanyNutritional Supplements
Fatty Acid Complex (Emu Oil gel caps)
90 capsules/750 mg each
MERC Fatty Acid Supplemental FactsServing Size - 3 Softgels
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are essential nutrients that the body cannot manufacture on its own and must be obtained from the diet or taken in supplement form.
- Studies show a diet rich in EFAs can decrease the risk of coronary artery disease.
- Contributes to balanced cholesterol and reduced high blood pressure.
- Oleic and linoleic unsaturated fatty acids are precursors to prevent diseases in the body.
- Emu Oil has naturally absorbent and reparative qualities and can be used medicinally.
- Rejuvenates skin, hair and nails.
- May also be beneficial for psoriasis, acne, eczema, arthritis and rosacea.
Amount per serving% Daily ValuePolyunsaturated fatty acids (Essential Fatty Acids)
Linoleic acid340 mg**Linolenic25 mg**Monounsaturated fatty acids
Oleic acid1065 mg**Palmitoleic acid79 mg**Saturated fatty acids
Steric acid215 mg**Palmitic acid495 mg**Mixed Tocopherols
(A natural source of Vitamin E needed to protect freshness)** Daily Values Not Established
Ingredients: Emu Oil, Gelatin, Glycerine,
Natural Vitamin E, and Purified Water.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.