Super Seed 200 g Powder
Super Seed is a powerful whole food formula that is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel health and function. Super Seed was formulated to include naturally occurring soluble and insoluble fiber from carefully selected grains, seeds and legumes that are easy on the gastrointestinal system. Super Seed does NOT include psyllium husk, which provides no nutritional value.
- Excellent source of dietary fiber
- A whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains, and legumes containing both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health
- Dietary fiber in Super Seed supports normal cardiovascular health
- Super Seed provides naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids
- The flax in Super Seed supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health in women, and supports normal prostate health in men
- Good source of protein from beans and legumes
- Super Seed does not contain any added sugars or artificial ingredients such as sweeteners, colorings or flavorings, unlike many popular mass market fiber supplements
- Two servings of Super Seed provide nearly 50% of the Daily Value for fiber
- Select ingredients in Super Seed are fermented using Garden of Lifes proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body
- Most of the fiber in Super Seed is insoluble. Each serving provides 6g of fiber from whole food ingredients
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement adults mix 1 scoop with any food or beverage one or more times per day. Children over 4 years old may take 1/2 scoop daily. Children should be supervised while consuming this product - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 20 g)Servings Per Container: 10Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***
Calories70Calories from Fat25Total Fat2.5 g4%Saturated Fat0.5 g3%Total Carbohydrate9 g3%Dietary Fiber6 g24%Soluble Fiber1 gInsoluble Fiber4 gSugars0 gProtein6 g12%Calcium (naturally occurring)66 mg7%Iron (naturally occurring)2 mg11%Perfect Fiber Blend18 gOrganic Flax Seed Meal, Whole Chia SeedPoten-Zyme Whole Food Fiber Blend - Amaranth Sprout, Quinoa Sprout, Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout1.5 gOmega 3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid)1.1 gOrganic Cinnamon127 mgStevia20 mgProprietary Probiotic Blend - Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus2 mg
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.