This USB graphics adapter's virtual graphics technology is the industry-leading solution for easy display connectivity to notebooks, netbooks, and desktop PCs. Utilizing the DisplayLink chipset to enable USB 3.0-based peripherals, monitors, and projectors to quickly and economically build a variety of innovative display solutions with any laptop or desktop with USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
- Enables 2 additional monitors at the same time, with Gigabit Ethernet Port. Expand your visual workspace by easily connect multiple additional monitors to your laptop, desktop, or tablet PC to increase work efficiency and productivity; Our system has the ability to add up to six extra displays. Even if your computer only has one display connector; Connect displays with standard VGA DVI HDMI cable to this adapter and USB-A or USB-C port to computer
- USB 3.0 to Gigabit wired Ethernet adapter adds network connectivity to a computer with a USB 3.0 port; Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for 1000 BASE-T network performance with backwards compatibility to 10/100 Mbps networks; Connect with a Cat 6 Ethernet cable (sold separately) for the best performance
- Allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time
- The USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter
- Supports up to six simultaneous displays (one display adapter required per monitor), including widescreen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolution of 1600x1200/1680x1050/1920x1080/2048x1152
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and later; Mac Sierra 10.12, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6 and later; Linux Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS and 16.04 LTS
- Support resolutions up to 2560x1440. (One adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on Windows PCs. 3D gaming with USB graphics adapters is not supported nor recommended)
- HDMI and DVI/VGA ports for two external monitors supports display resolutions up to 2560×1440* (HDMI) and DVI / VGA to 2048×1152 / 1920×1200.
- *Note: 2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the adapter
- Can easily Mirror the main display
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
- DVI , VGA and HDMI Support
- Maximum: 1600x1200 or 1920x1080 Digital (@60Hz 32-bit)
- CRT, LCD, Projector Displays
- Standard and Widescreen ratio aspects
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Portable, making it easy for travel
- 1x USB to VGA / DVI / HDMI + RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Converter - External Video Graphics Card For Dual Multi Display Monitor Setup Multiple Extended Desktop Screen Connector
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.