Datamax I-Class Mark II Series
I-Class Mark II is a family of Mid Range Industrial barcode printers that are designed for a wide variety of industrial barcode printing applications. I-Class printers have a legendary reputation in the industry as the best quality printers in this category. I-Class Mark II surpasses expectations with competitive pricing for its industry leading reliability, performance, and ease of integration.
The I-Class Mark II printer is positioned as the mid-level industrial printer between the compact M-Class Mark II and the high performance H-Class. The I-Class Mark II is loaded with many standard features not offered by the competition such as a faster processor, larger memory, a wide selection of communication ports, an intelligent printhead with durable coating and better abrasion resistance, and the new OPTIMedia feature that automatically selects heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in power consumption. The I-Class Mark II is the ideal printer for shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking applications.
features at a glance
- OPTIMedia Reduces set-up time by enabling the printer to automatically adjust to optimum heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality
- Lower Power Consumption: Delivers 25% lower power consumption in its category. The ECO IntelliSEAQ™ print head has durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life
- Multiple Communication Ports: Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB Host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card
- Graphical Display: Includes a seven-button 128 x 64 LCD graphical backlit display that is easy to read, enabling user friendly label configuration set-up
- Rugged Construction: Features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame
- Wide Access to the Printhead: Makes the I-Class Mark II very easy to maintain; both printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes
- Field Installable Options: Such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Multi-Language Menu: Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Software: Includes DPL and other popular language emulations that allow the printer to integrate easily into new or existing applications
– I-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. I-Class Mark II offers a complete range of printers with 203, 300, and 600 dpi models with the best value proposition for mid range industrial class printers.
– I-Class Mark II easily keeps up with high speed label demand applications, boasting 20% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. With a 400 MHz processor, the throughput of the printer is fastest in the mid range industrial printers in the industry. Its modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16" (105.7mm) maximum print width
- 203dpi (8 dots/mm), 300dpi (12 dots/mm), 600 dpi (24 dots/mm) optional resolution
- 12 ips (304mm/s) maximum print speed
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, two USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card