Features and Benefits
- Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC
- Two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection
- Constant current and constant voltage charging mode
- Reverse polarity protection. It automatically terminates charging and the LED flashes red when the polarity is reversely connected
- Compact design
- Input: DC 12V 1000mA
- Output: DC 4.2V 1000mA per channel
- Applicable battery type: 18650/14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Don't disassemble the charger
- Don't charge other types of battery. It may cause explosion and breakage
- The charger is only for in-house using and should be kept away from heat surrounding
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumstances and no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident
- It should be placed out of children's reach
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time. Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance
* Please carefully read the instruction before using!
Li-ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Button Top) with PCB
Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2500 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.35V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
Diameter: 19 mm
Height: 69.5 mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1.5C
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.