High Performance, Compact Size, Surprising Price
Because it's available as a single speaker (as well as in the TL150 5Ã¢â‚¬â€œPack System), the TL1 center channel speaker works well as a rear center, as well. Add the flyover effects you demand with an extra center channel behind you!TL1 Center Features
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- The Blackstone aerated polypropylene cone is lightweight, but stiff and strong, with longer linear excursion capabilities in a limited compact enclosure space, so it plays louder with less distortion.
- A superÃ¢â‚¬â€œsmall longÃ¢â‚¬â€œthrow midÃ¢â‚¬â€œbass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic BalanceÃ‚Â technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency and detail, and the surprising ability to play really, really loud for such a small speaker.
- ExtraÃ¢â‚¬â€œrigid steel plates reinforce the beautiful curves of the TL2 speakers, resulting in acoustically inert enclosures free from internal resonances and any audible coloration, for more lifelike audio detail.
- Time LensÃ‚Â technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and midÃ¢â‚¬â€œbass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs nonÃ¢â‚¬â€œparallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- PowerPortÃ‚Â bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact. Adding a PowerPort to a compact loudspeaker allows it to achieve deeper bass, for better blending with your subwoofer, than ever before.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortionÃ¢â‚¬â€œcausing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- HiÃ¢â‚¬â€œGloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotiveÃ¢â‚¬â€œstrength finish that matches today's most stylish flatÃ¢â‚¬â€œpanel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means goÃ¢â‚¬â€œanywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. BuiltÃ¢â‚¬â€œin keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- GoldÃ¢â‚¬â€œplated, professionalÃ¢â‚¬â€œstyle 5Ã¢â‚¬â€œway binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5Ã¢â‚¬â€œpacks for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easyÃ¢â‚¬â€œtoÃ¢â‚¬â€œconnect home theater system. Plus, you can use individuallyÃ¢â‚¬â€œavailable satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.
- Durable, high performance fabric dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed high frequency response and excellent imaging.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.