Who is Wavertec?”wavertec” is a registered trade mark for electronic accessories.In 2006, we started our business in electronic and cell phone accessories. Quality is our key concern. We investigate our suppliers regularly to ensure the product quality.Our 2000 Sq. feet warehouse ensures all the products are ready to be shipped anytime.We are located in Hong Kong which is an Asian logistic center. It ensures a good delivery time. (Thanks Giving, Christmas, New Year, adverse weather, strike, other uncontrollable situation would take longer time.)Hong Kong is a city nearby the biggest electronic market in China. We visit them weekly to bring the latest gadgets to you.
The extra USB cable is to power up USB gadgets, e.g. hard disk drive or keyboard. It is not for charging the cell phone / tablet.
This converts the popular Micro USB 2.0 to USB A female so that you can read the flash disk directly from your cell phone / tablet. Besides that, it carries an extra USB A male cable to power up high energy demanding gadgets, e.g. hard disk drive, keyboard….
How to use:
- Connect Micro USB to cell phone / tablet.
- Connect USB A Female to the USB gadgets.
- Connect USB A Male to power source.
- Right angled; easier to handle the cable while using
- It carries an extra USB A male cable to power up high energy demanding gadgets, e.g. hard disk drive, keyboard….
- Easy way to read data in flash drive on your cell phone.
- Plug and Play
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 OTG/HOST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 / Note 3 (plug to the boarder hole)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S6 Edge +
- Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2 / Note 2
- Sony Xperia Z / Z LTE / ZR / ZL / L / Z Ultra / TL / Z1
- HTC One / One Mini / One X+ / One Dual Sim / Desire 600 Dual Sim / Butterfly / Butterfly S / Windows Phone 8X
- LG Optimus G Pro E985 / G E975 / GJ E 975W / G LS970
- Any other devices supports OTG function and with Micro USB 2.0 or Micro USB3.0
- Please check your cell phone / tablet and make sure it supports OTG function before buying. Cell phone after ROM will NOT support OTG function.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Check your cell phone / tablet and make sure it supports OTG function before buying. Cell phone after ROM will NOT support OTG function.
- Only for a USB-powered hard disk, if you hard disk cannot power up with a usb power cable, please assume this cable cannot help. If the USB Socket from your PC cannot power up your hard disk when using this cable, please use some high-powered usb charger.
- OTG Micro USB 2.0 Male to USB A Female with extra USB A Male for Power Up Hard Disk
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.