Bring home the TEKTON 30403 Hammer home to easily drive nails, fit parts, forge metal, or break apart objects. The steel head is forged and polished for a powerful strike and great durability. The fiberglass handle core dampens stinging vibrations. A poly jacket completely surrounds the core, absorbing the impact of missed strikes. The permanent epoxy bond tightly locks the head to the handle, and will not loosen over time.
Forged and polished steel head The forged and polished steel head is durable and powerful. The smoothly rounded ball end lets you work and shape sheet metal to just the right contour.
Handle with fiberglass core and poly jacket Made from high-strength, lightweight fiberglass, the virtually unbreakable handle core helps absorb vibration. The exterior poly jacket protects the handle's core from missed strikes.
Non-slip rubber grip The non-slip rubber grip is soft, allowing you to hold it with the ultimate comfort.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2017 and December 24, 2017 you will have until January 31, 2018 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2018
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2018
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.