The Coboc Banana Plugs reliably terminate speaker wire, and provide a secure, positive contact with binding posts. You can make a reliable, high-quality connection between your speaker and your audio/video receiver, amplifier, or other sound application. For easy polarity identification, each pair comes with one plug color-coded red and the other coded black. They are sized to fit 12-18 AWG speaker wire.
How to Install Open-Screw Banana Plugs:
Unscrew the bottom of the banana plug.
Feed the wire through the hole in the center of the bottom screw, OR feed the wire through hole in the side, so the speaker wire conductor makes contact with the top of the plug.
Screw the bottom of the banana plug back up till it tightens down on the speaker wire, securing it to the banana plug.
Your speaker wire is now ready for connection.
Premium construction Coboc does not skimp on materials. The plug's body is made of copper fitted with a ferromanganese tip. The entire plug is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion, and to ensure no signal distortion. The outer casing is chrome-plated for amazing durability and a great look.
Ensures secure connection The two-piece screw-on design facilitates reliable termination, so you can plug and play with confidence. No more annoying accidental disconnections!
Color-coded for easy polarity identification Color-code the left and right polarities with the Banana Plugs. Each pair includes two banana plugs: one has a red ring, while the other one has a black ring.
RoHS Compliant Protecting the environment is everyone’s duty. Get the Coboc Banana Plugs to do your part. They are compliant with the RoHS directives.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 0 day
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2017 and December 24, 2017 you will have until January 31, 2018 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2018
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2018
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.