The Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe
is the most advanced internal cable TV card for a PC. With six tuners that require just one CableCARD™, InfiniTV 6 PCIe turns your PC into a killer cable box and DVR. With a Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe your PC becomes that nirvana entertainment box you've always wanted. Have all your media - TV, DVR, music, photos, videos and Internet media services - available from one awesome device.
Turn Your PC into the Ultimate Cable Box & DVR
InfiniTV 6 PCIe works with Windows Media Center to turn a Windows 7 or Windows 8-based PC into the ultimate cable set-top box and DVR! It supports all cable TV channels, including premium channels like HBO®, Showtime® and Starz®.
Lower Your Cable Bills and Get TV & DVR in Every Room
When your PC is paired with a Ceton Echo media center extender or Xbox® 360, you can also enjoy TV and DVR on any TV set. Replace all your cable boxes and DVRs - and get rid of those expensive monthly fees - and enjoy your favorite shows in any room, all from a single cable connection and using a single CableCARD™.
Six Live HD Channels At Once
Watch and/or record six live channels of standard-definition or high-definition TV simultaneously, including all your favorite premium and encrypted cable channels.
When used with media center extenders like the Ceton Echo or Xbox 360™, a Ceton InfiniTV turns your Media Center PC into a whole-home entertainment device. Enjoy live TV and all your DVR recordings on any TV set.
Easy to Manage
Manage and control your Media Center experience with Ceton’s My Media Center mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8 (sold separately)
Works with Any U.S. Cable Provider
InfiniTV 6 PCIe supports CableCARD and connects to any U.S. cable system to receive all SD and HD digital cable channels without needing a set-top box.
Save Tons of Money
When using InfiniTV on your PC you can save hundreds of dollars a year by avoiding monthly cable box lease and DVR fees.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 Pro with Media Center
- 2.5GHz or faster dual-core or quad-core 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4GB of RAM (6GB+ recommended)
- 7200RPM or faster hard disk drive (350GB of available space recommended for 50 hours of HDTV recordings)
- One available PCI Express (PCIe) slot, which can be either an x1, x4, x8, or x16 type slot
- HDCP-compliant graphics card or on-board graphics
- HDMI output, or DVI output with separate 5.1 audio output required for Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Note: InfiniTV does not support nForce chipsets
- One Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card), available from your cable TV provider
- TV display with HDMI input, or HDCP-compliant DVI input and separate audio input
- Coaxial cable to connect InfiniTV 6 PCIe to your cable outlet
- A Tuning Adapter from your cable operator might be required if your cable TV provider uses Switched Digital Video technology. Please check with your cable operator.
- Digital cable TV subscription from your local cable TV provider. HD package required to receive High Definition TV channels
*Note: minimum system requirements are greater when using Windows Media Center Extenders.
- Six QAM 64/256 tuners
- CableCARD M-Card DRM Processor
- Full 1080i and 3D support
Included in the Box
- InfiniTV 6 PCIe
- High-profile and low-profile backplates
- F-connector adapter cable
- Quick Installation Guide
*Note: Multi-room TV and DVR requires a Ceton Echo or other Windows Media Center Extender, connected to your secondary TV sets.