This G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series memory kit is designed to complement the dual channel based chipsets, and eliminates data bottleneck by doubling your memory bandwidth. Optimized for speed, low latency and high stability, Sniper Gaming Series memory is the perfect solution to build a responsive system.
Dual-Channel DDR3 1600 Reaching the optimal balance between the sheer speed of DDR3 and low latency, this G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series DDR3 memory kit is rated at 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 to provide ample computing capability for the Intel Z77/Z68/P55 and AMD 8xx/9xx series/FM1 platforms.
Support for Intel XMP Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers - easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2017 and December 24, 2017 you will have until January 31, 2018 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2018
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2018
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.