2200L 22" LCD Wide-Aspect Touchmonitor
Elegant Design and High-Definition Performance with "Zero-Bezel" APR Touch Technology
The 2200L is One of the First Wide-Aspect Ratio Touch Monitors with a Virtually 100-Percent Usable Surface Area
The unique "zero-bezel" design removes the frame, or bezel, of standard monitors to create a seamless glass surface that showcases the wide-screen, high-definition experience today's consumers have come to expect. This smooth, seamless touchmonitor surface is possible with state-of-the-art Elo Touchsystems Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR)* touch technology. The 2200L is intended for use in high-traffic retail, hospitality and other public environments, and offers both aesthetic elegance and world-class durability.
Because APR technology works by recognizing the sound created when the monitor's surface is touched, users can interact with the 2200L touchscreen with virtually any kind of stylus - from a fingertip to the edge of a credit card. The monitor also provides zero-drift performance and since it is calibrated at the factory, it never needs user recalibration, thus ensuring a long, low-maintenance functional life.
The seamless glass surface of the Elo 2200L provides high quality optics and is complimented by durability with superb dragging properties. The easy-to-clean screen is resistant to water, dust and grease, making it preferred for use in public-access environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide-screen format provides more application space
- Pure glass construction provides superior optical performance
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- Sleek, integrated design offers a stylish look for public venues
- User-lockable on-screen display – designed for public access
- Adjustable height stand provides the flexibility to be raised or lowered to meet the application's height requirements - can also be used in portrait mode
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- AC and DC power for maximum input flexibility
- VGA and DVI video input (Asia/Pacific models without DVI)
- Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration
IntelliTouch® Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Solutions
Elo first introduced Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touch technology in 1987. SAW touchscreen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched. There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar.
Elo offers IntelliTouch SAW technology with transactional single touch or interactive multi-touch capabilities. Micro-bezel or zero-bezel designs are offered along with fully tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass for ruggedized applications. IntelliTouch technology has met all the Additional Qualification (AQ) testing requirements established by Microsoft for Windows 7 multi-touch touch gesture recognition.
IntelliTouch SAW is a cost-effective alternative to projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that offers better optical clarity and the same zero-bezel style with significantly smaller border width. Three axes of touch information are used to precisely discern two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen. IntelliTouch solutions offer a simple bill of material, a less complex manufacturing and touchscreen integration process, and less capital investment than PCAP technologies.
Customization capabilities include logos, clear icons, border buttons, and other enhancements can be added during the design cycle. IntelliTouch can scale across a wide range of screen sizes, without performance degradation. The stable, drift-free operation of SAW touchscreen technology provides an accurate touch response measured on three axes using a finger, gloved hand, or passive stylus. Elo's sensitive touch response recognizes location and amount of pressure applied. Elo has tested IntelliTouch touchscreens to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure, using a stylus simulating a finger. The graphics quality and colors of HD resolution software applications are preserved based on the optical clarity of SAW clear glass touch technology.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure
- Desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms