Mobile, Manageable and Made to Last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. The Dell Latitude E6420 laptop is the right choice. Offering go-anywhere productivity, maximum security and easy manageability in a small, ultra-durable design, this mobile workhorse helps you stay highly productive in and out of the office.
Design that’s Built to Last
Dell Latitude E6420 laptop combines world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Dell Latitude E6420 laptop is built to meet tough military standards for extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes.
- Look sharp while working hard, thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal design with a hard-wearing anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in office or on road. Latitude E6420 laptop is built keeping your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Professional
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel Core processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and integrated Intel UMA or discrete NVIDIA graphics.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in Webcam, array microphones, which help provide better sound quality, and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops - and your company data - are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
- Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection Encryption and encrypted hard drive options.
- Protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone.
- Control who has access to your data with Dell ControlVault, Dell Data Protection Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
- Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family business-class laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize, select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
NOTE: The image display or configuration may be different on each model, please refer to the specification.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Support Phone: 1-855-489-0795
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.