- Supports two displays between 15 - 24" with maximum weight of 26 lbs. per display
- Flexibility to tilt up and down +/- 20 Degree, Swivel displays side to side +/-20 Degree
- Rotate 90 Degree for landscape or portrait mode
- Hole pitch 100 mm x 100 mm VESA and 75 mm x 75 mm VESA
- $73.00 –
- $4.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Planar 997-5253-00 Black Dual Monitor Stand for LCD Displays
Ok, when I bought this thing, I was a bit concerned because as it stands, I wasn't able to find someone to give a yes or no answer as to if it would hold a 24 inch monitor. And if it would hold a 24 inch, would it be a regular or a wide screen. So here it is I bought 2 Asus 24inch widescreen LCD's and mounted them on. They have about 1-2 inches clerence max between the two screens when everything is expanded as far as it will go. One tip for mounting the LCD's it doesnt take two people, just lay the monitors face down on a soft surface, and then lay the stand on top of the brackets, and then screw everything down. This makes it alot easier.
I had a slightly difficult time with the spacers included with the monitor mounts. If one pops off, what you need to do is bend it so that one side of the expansion slit overlaps over the other side, and then insert it into the hold for the arm, nudge it and it should pop right in. You will not beable to slide the spacer onto the main support and then slide the arm ontop of that. It will not fit.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!