- 103 Normal Keys
- 17 Function Keys
- USB Wired
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Still my favorite keyboard but just short of perfect 12/25/2009
This review is from: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
- I've tried a lot of keyboards and this is still the most comfortable for me.
- I like the fact that the wrist wrest is higher than the top edge
- like the dedicated and well placed back/forward buttons when browsing
- dedicated mutlimedia and calculator keys
- comfortable soft touch material on well sized wrist wrest
- not the best in terms of feed back or keyswitch feel
- my latest model arrived with a sticky spacebar when pressed with my left thumb. It's loosened up over time but my previous one did not do this
- hard to differentiate multi media keys in low light. After 5 years with this keyboard, I still have to hunt for the multimedia keys so I just don't use them much (it's a vicious cycle)
- function keys are a little bit smaller than letter keys
- If this were backlit and they managed to improve keyswitch feel I would never need another keyboard
- there is a function key switch which changes the function keys from normal F-key function to applications functions (New, Undo, Redo, etc). I never use the app functions and have only annoyed myself when I accidentally changed the function keys to app mode without realizing it. There is an LED indicator to toggle these modes but the first time I did it had me fumbling for 2 mins
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!