- Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer for installation in narrow spaces
- 3ft USB A to B Cable / Right-Angle USB 2.0 Printer Cable / USB to Printer Cable
- Provides a a high quality connection to USB 2.0 peripherals such as USB printers or scanners or external USB hard drives
- High-quality USB 2.0 A to B replacement cable
- Compatible with USB 2.0 printers such as Canon Pixma MX922 / MX522 / MX452 and Epson XP-310 / Epson XP-410 / Brother HL 2270DW / Brother MFCJ450DW / HP Envy 4500
- $16.99 16.99
- $7.49 –
- Save: $9.50 (56%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Does The Job 03/11/2011
This review is from: StarTech USB2HAB2RA3 3 ft. Black A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable
- It's a right angled cable.
- Serves for a neat install if looks are important in your application.
- 3 feet turn out to be a lot less than anticipated, but you work with what you get.
I'm using it to attach a USB hub to the front of my LG Blu-Ray Player that accepts media from USB flash drives.
Just make sure that you check out the screen-shot very closely in the item description, so that you're certain before ordering that the plug angles at the angle that you intend it to, otherwise it may interfere with any cords beside it.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!