- Six heatpipe dual radiator design
- Dual NF-P14 & NF-P12 fan setup
- Asymmetrical design gives more clearance towards the RAM slots
- SecuFirm 2 multi-socket mounting system socket compatibility
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Oh Yeah! 03/28/2011
This review is from: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
- cools like crazy, 20C cooler than stock HSF
- easy install, good instructions
I waited until I had everything else put together and measured to make sure it would fit, it did, and I did not have to move my video card down to make it fit.
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Mobo: ASUS P8P67 WS REVOLUTION LGA 1155 Intel P67
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W
GPU: EVGA 012-P3-1470-AR GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi)
I didn't even have to remove the huge side fan in the case, fit like a glove.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!