- SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
- USB, Audio, eSATA Front IO Ports
- 1x 190mm Side Blue LED Fan
Good quality & Convenient & Looks great 06/07/2011
This review is from: Rosewill CRUISER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Side Panel Window, comes with Four Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, 1x Side Blue LED 190mm Fan
1. Excellent air flow: Overclocked upto 4.5GHz, still good temperature with Zalman CPU cooler. Two inlets (front and side) and two outlets (back and top) move air amazingly well.
2. Convenient and safe front panel: The front plug panel is, unlikely other cases, sat a bit back from the front wall, and leant to backward on the top. It makes very easy to plug and unplug anything to it. And it's very safe against being pumped. For example, my old computer is a typical mid case with its front panel on the front wall. My son accidentally kicked and bent a 16GB USB jump drive mounted on the front panel due to the protruding design. This case is safe against similar incidents.
3. Looks beautiful: Do you see two chrome or silver-looking stripes on each side on the front wall? These stripes start from the upper-mid point all the way to the bottom. These are acryl with blue LED inside for power-on indication. Blue lights turn on along these long stripes. Look pretty when on.
1. No front USB 3.0
2. One of four front USB 2.0 ports keeps dropping being recognized
3. Bee-noise from front headphone plug (I use stereo bluetooth headset, so not a big deal)
CPU: i7 2600k (Overclocked to 4GHz)
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155
Video: EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit
Case: Rosewill CRUISER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower
Power: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W
Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!