- Boasts two 5.25" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion.
- A 1-inch Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Features small-diameter driver design that delivers wide dispersion, better mid-range, and more detailed bass response for an open, three-dimensional sound.
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles ensures cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality. Crossovers use Mylar bypass capacitors for more detailed high frequencies.
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- $129.99 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Worth it! 01/31/2012
This review is from: Polk Audio Monitor40 Series II Two-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Black) Pair
Talked to electrical engineer regarding impedance. When hooked up to an Ohm meter these register at 4 Ohm instead of the stated 8 Ohm. The electrical engineer explained the crossover is responsible for this error in resistance reading and that during nominal power output to the speakers it will correctly register to the amplifier/receiver a rough average of 8 Ohm. So worry not if you decided to do the same thing.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!