- USB 2.0
Okay when it worked 06/12/2012
- Covers the major formats without going slot crazy.
- Installs onto a mobo header, no drivers required in 32-bit OS.
- My SD port recently stopped working. Card must be pressed against the reader to make full contact.
- Gaps between the bezel and actual card slots are wide enough to push a memory card through.
- Some slots load upside-down.
- Not sure if there are 64-bit drivers available, or if the OS has this covered.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for purchasing this unit. We strive to provide the most reliable and highest quality products to our customers. Please kindly contact the Rosewill support team either via phone at 800-575-9885 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you with a replacement, if the unit is still under warranty. We are eager to assist you in any possible way and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Rosewill Customer Care
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!