- Currently supports up to 3 TB
- Allows IDE or SATA device to be connected
- Suitable for 2.5"/3.5"/5.25" drives
- USB 3.0 and USB2.0 and USB1.1/1.0 compliant
- Supports SATA or PATA DVD/DVD-ROM/CD-ROM/CD-
Works great 11/27/2012
This review is from: Rosewill RCAD-11003 USB3.0 Adapter For IDE/SATA Device
Power adapter with switch.
IDE/SATA with switch.
USB 3 interface.
Pretty zippy even with USB 2.
USB cable not detachable.
Having IDE/SATA and power switches is very useful.
When the disk is not recognized, toggle one of two switches and voila!, the disk is recognized.
Previous one I had has no switches, and recognizing disk was rather iffy.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!