- Keyboard and mouse sharing between two connected computers
- Keyboard and mouse sharing for Android tablet
- Single cable solution for file transfer
- Drag & Drop to transfer your data between two Windows computers
- Save or Copy data, graphics, music, or video from a memory card between the two computers.
- Support Extra Monitor.
- Conforms to High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mb/S) transfer rate
- Compatible with Windows to Windows, Windows to iPad, Windows to Android
- $29.99 29.99
- $14.99 –
- Save: $15.00 (50%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: J5create JUC100 Wormhole Switch for Windows
Sounds like a really cool idea for someone who's got two computers with two separate monitors.
Not quite "plug & play". Using between a Windows 7 Enterprise box and a Windows 8 Pro machine, it didn't seem to stay consistently connected. It's also kind of a bummer that it's Windows-only, but that's in the description, so caveat emptor.
I'll have to do some more testing with this on some other machines. Maybe the two in my office are just finicky. I'd really like to find a way to make this thing work as I think it's supposed to because it would save me a lot of desk space.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!