- Connect devices with a 9-pin serial port, such as switches, routers, barcode scanners and network storage devices, to the USB Type-A port on your computer or laptop
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps
- Detachable 3-foot USB cable included
- No external power source required
- Works with Windows (up to 10) and Mac OS (up to 10.11)
- $45.99 45.99
- $30.99 –
- Save: $15.00 (33%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
The best there is. 03/22/2013
This review is from: Tripp Lite Keyspan High-Speed USB-A to Serial Adapter, PC & Mac (USA-19HS)
This is the best converter I've used or seen used. It has worked every time. The serial assistant software it comes with is very helpful when trouble shooting connection issues.(I'm not big on OEM software usually but this time it is actually good!) I have connected to most all AllenBradly equipment from PLC 5 to the most current drives, I've also used it for connecting to RFID readers, etc. I have never had any issues with the device.
None, I tried to think of some and I cant.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!