- Intel Core i7 3537U(2.00GHz)
- 4GB Memory 256GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 1920 x 1080
- Windows 8
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Great ultrabook 03/27/2013
This is a great ultra portable rig. I got it from another website because I had a gift card and I'm so glad I did!
1) It is fast and SO thin but feels sturdy in your hand.
2) The screen is crisp and has great viewing angles and brightness. The touchscreen is a little gimmicky right now but if Windows 8 ever gets some good apps then maybe it'll make it more useful.
3) The keyboard is awesome and easy and comfortable to type on.
4) The SSD's in raid 0 are crazy fast.
5) The sound from the speakers is much louder than I expected coming from the bottom of the machine but can get muddled if you're playing it on your lap on something soft like in bed.
6) Wi-Fi problems have been fixed and runs very smooth.
These cons are very small to me but there are a few:
1) The trackpad is a little flaky as well as the gestures but the gestures work great on the touchscreen its self
2) Fans can get a little loud in hotter environments but that's to be expected when you cram so much power into such a tiny frame
3) Intel 4000 graphics aren't great but you're not buying this as a desktop replacement
It can run games like WoW and Diablo 3 on medium at 1080 but that's now what you buy this for so that's just a bonus. If you're looking for one of (if not the) thinnest and lightest computers that can actually do work then you've found it.
24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!